- Asian Development Bank’s Evaluation Reports – provides a full Catalogue of Evaluation Reports comprising of the following: Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports, Project/Program Performance Evaluation Reports, Special Evaluation Studies, Assessments of Development Impact, Impact Evaluation Studies, Sector Assistance Program Evaluations, Country Assistance Program Evaluations, and Annual Evaluation Reports.
- EUR-Lex – a service providing legal texts of the European Union on its official website europa.eu. Replacing the earlier service CELEX, EUR-Lex provides direct free access to European Union law. The system makes it possible to consult the Official Journal of the European Union and it includes inter alia the treaties, legislation, case-law and legislative proposals. It offers extensive search facilities.
- EUROPA – the official website of the European Union. The EU is one of the largest publishers of online information in the world. Access the register of documents of the EU institutions for all official EU documents.
- ILOLEX (Database of International Labour Standards) – a trilingual database containing ILO Conventions and Recommendations, ratification information, comments of the Committee of Experts and the Committee on Freedom of Association, representations, complaints, interpretations, General Surveys, and numerous related documents.
UNESCO (Education, Science, Culture, Communication)
The UNESCO supports the creation of Knowledge Societies, where knowledge is available to each and every individual. Ensuring access to scientific knowledge is one aspect of the realisation of Knowledge Societies. Communication between scientists has been revolutionised by the rapid development of information and communication technologies. In principle, the internet makes possible worldwide access to any sort of data.
- World dataBank: World Bank’s Open Data Initiative – Offers open and free access to over 2,000 financial, business, health, economic and human development data for more than 200 countries, with the data going back to 50 years. Access to at least 20 World Bank Group databases, including: World Development Indicators, Global Development Finance, Global Economic Monitor, Actionable Governance Indicators, Doing Business Database, Health, Nutrition and Population Statistics.