Canadian Online Journal of Queer Studies in Education was created to provide a forum for scholars, professionals, and activists to discuss queer topics in education and the social sciences in the Canadian context.
Inkanyiso : Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences strives to enable a sound balance between theory and practice and will publish papers of research, conceptual, viewpoint, case study, literature review nature in broad topics in the field such as: Philosophy and Psychology, Religion and Theology, Social Sciences, Language, the Arts, Literature and Rhetoric, Geography and History, Management, Communication, Media and Information Sciences.
Interactions is based at the UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies.
Journal of International and Global Studies provides a peer reviewed multidisciplinary forum for the critical discussion of and reflections on the consequences of globalization throughout the world.
Journal of Social Science Education is an international peer-reviewed academic journal in the area of research on teaching and learning in the field of social science education.
Journal of Social Studies Education Research (JSSER) is an international, scholarly open access, peer-reviewed and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Social Studies Education.
- Labordoc – contains references to a wide range of print and electronic publications, including journal articles, from countries around the world, on all aspects of work and sustainable livelihoods, and the work-related aspects of economic and social development and human rights.
Social Studies Research and Practice journal is a peer-reviewed, electronic journal that focuses on providing a venue for P–16 social studies research and practice manuscripts, lesson plans, reviews, and issues related to higher-level learning outcomes.
- Social Science Research Network – The SSRN e-Library contains abstracts of over 359,800 scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers and over 293,500 downloadable full text documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Composing of a number of specialized research networks in each of the social sciences, the e-Library also includes research papers of a number of Fee Based Partner Publications.
Studies of Changing Societies (SCS Journal) is the interdisciplinary collection of scholarly articles in various fields of social sciences including area that cut across different sub-fields.
- The Ergonomics Open Journal
- The Open Addiction Journal
- The Open Anthropology Journal
- The Open Applied Linguistics Journal
- The Open Area Studies Journal
- The Open Communication Journal
- The Open Demography Journal
- The Open Economics Journal
- The Open Education Journal
- The Open Family Studies Journal
- The Open Information Science Journal
- The Open Occupational Health & Safety Journal
- The Open Philosophy Journal
- The Open Political Science Journal
- The Open Rehabilitation Journal
- The Open Social Science Journal
- The Open Sociology Journal
- The Open Urban Studies Journal